I'm a native Southern girl who ended up in sunny San Diego. Though I never could have anticipated living in California, I have grown to love all that it has to offer - from the beaches, to the mountains, and even the desert. I love the sun and have become accustomed to the beautiful weather, year-round.
God lead me to Chicago for college, where I met my husband, Dustin. We were married in August of 2003 and moved to San Diego in 2005 after graduating. We have three of the most handsome boys on the planet, who are the absolute loves of our lives. It's such an amazing privilege to be entrusted with these three blessings. Being a mommy is one of my greatest joys. Silas is eight, Eli is five, and Jeremiah is one.
Though I am a mom and also work at a private Christian school full-time, I have fallen in love with photography. The instant I purchased my first camera, I was hooked. I began exploring photography on the side and it has become one of my passions. I find joy in capturing life's beautiful and precious moments and love being able to share in these moments with others.
Some random things about me:
- I care deeply for the family and friends God has placed in my life.
- I am extremely loyal.
- I love to run, work out, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- I am an introvert.
- Disneyland is our home away from home - our happy place.
- We have an awesome church home and Sunday's are one of our favorite days. Come check out The Flood Church with us!
- Saturday is always family day. Whether we go to the beach, to the park to ride bikes, or to Disneyland, it's always a day dedicated to spending together.
- I really love to read, but rarely have the time.
- My all time fave restaurant is Souplantation.
- I could eat frozen yogurt by the gallon.
- I love to blog and document our little family.
- I'm slightly obsessed with Instagram.
- My life verse is and has always been Jeremiah 29:11-13.
- I have no idea where I am going, but am excited to see where God leads me. I pray my faith increases along the way.